Personal Insurance

Get a quote

If there’s one thing we’ve learnt from our time in this business, it’s that no one knows what’s around the corner. But life’s too short to dwell on ‘what if’s’, which is why it’s important to ensure your assets are looked after, if life takes one of its unexpected turns.

With that in mind Blynx Insurance can design Personal Insurance products that can be tailored to suit most situations, making them as individual as you are.

Home and Contents

Our homes, belongings and even investments reflect who we are as people. And because of this, they’re as individual as we are. That’s why we offer a range of flexible Home and Contents Insurance policies to ensure you get the right cover for your individual needs.

Private Motor Vehicle

Your car is more than just a means of transport – it’s also a huge investment. Having adequate cover for your car means you can relax and enjoy your car even more, whether you plan to take it around the corner or around Australia.

As well as having a range of flexible policies to ensure you can get the right cover for your needs, our simple claims process and market leading repair facilities will ensure you’re back on the road fast.

We offer a range of discounts and options, including the ability to pay by the month or annually. Contact us for details on how you can get the greatest flexibility and value for money.

Rental Properties

If you’re a landlord, you’ve already made a serious investment in property. But no matter how careful you are at selecting tenants, you can’t be expected to monitor what’s happening to your property on a daily basis. Investor Home and Contents Insurance protects your investment property against damage caused by tenants and loss of rental income along the way. It features:

  • Protection for rental income if your tenants default on their rent or your home is damaged (limits and conditions apply to this cover).
  • Protection for theft and malicious damage by tenants
  • Flood is covered automatically as a result of rain, storms, rising rivers, flash floods and flooding from faulty household items and pipes

Strata & Body Corporate

Whether you’ve invested in strata titled units, townhouses, villas or other residences, we have specialised cover to suit your needs.

As well as a 24-hour claims service and flexible payment options (annually or monthly), Top Strata Residential Insurance benefits include:

  • Cover for motor burnout for electric motors up to 4kw or 5.36HP and are less than 11 years old which are part of a building or common contents (e.g. a dishwasher or air conditioner)
  • Temporary accommodation for up to 24 months if a unit in your building cannot be lived in due to damage
  • Up to 24 months of unit owner’s rent if a tenanted unit in your building cannot be lived in due to damage
  • Legal liability cover up to $10 million
  • Cost of emergency repairs (up to $1,000) if an insured incident results in loss or damage

Holiday Homes

Cover for Home dwelling and contents insurance where you use the property as a Holiday Home and do not collect any rent for the property.

Holiday Let Homes

Cover for Home Dwelling and Contents where you collect income for short term holiday rental as well as enjoying the property for your own personal use.

Boat & Pleasurecraft

Whether you’re fishing, cruising, relaxing or just spending time with family and friends we know there’s nothing quite like an afternoon on the glistening water. But while boating is always a lot of fun, having the proper cover while you’re out on the water will leave you with nothing more to worry about than whether the seagulls are going to steal your sandwiches.

To make sure your needs are met, Blynx Insurance offers you a choice of two types of Boat Insurance:

  • Essential Boat Insurance
  • Comprehensive Boat Insurance

Contact us for more information.

Caravan & Trailer

Like most Australians, we love hitting the road on a driving holiday. With our Caravan and Trailer Insurance, you can rest assured that no matter where you are or what hops in your way, your home away from home will be looked after by us, as well as it is by you.

Our Caravan and Trailer Insurance provides cover whether you’re on the road or parked in the driveway at home. Your benefits also include:

  • Access to a claims team 24 hours a day
  • Contents cover up to $500
  • Emergency repairs, travel and accommodation when you are at least 100km away from home
  • No claim discount rating
  • Legal liability for unregistered on-site caravans

Hobby Farms

Cover for property on acreage and including Fencing, Hay, Shedding, Tractors, water tanks and Farm Animals.