Transit & Marine Cargo

Get a quote

There are many different Marine Insurance policies that may assist you to protect your cargo or vessel through the entire door to door journey be it by sea, road, rail and air.


Covers any goods imported from overseas via Ship or Air.


Covers any goods Exported to overseas via Ship or Air.

Inland Transits

If you are moving cargo around Australia, this insurance is for owners or the sender or receiver of these goods.

Single Transit Cover

Where you don’t usually import or export products – but have a one-off occasion to import or export a product.

Carriers Liability

Where you have a responsibility for goods which you do not own – but transport only.

Marine Hull

Cover for commercial boats such as Charter Vessels, tug boats & Barges.

Rejection Cover

Cover for any products that may be exported and then rejected by a government authority.